Last reviewed 30 April 2018 by Crispin Read
Behat is a tool that makes behaviour driven development (BDD) possible. With BDD, you write human-readable stories that describe the behaviour of your application. These stories can then be auto-tested against your application.
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Write human readable tests to describe desired behaviours
- Run behat tests on an instance of a site or application
- What is Behat?
- Pros and cons
- Use cases
- Activity: Write some tests
- Activity: Run those tests
- Write tests based on supplied user stories
- Fix issues so that tests pass
- Write 12+ behat tests for your project
Resources / Reference
- Intro Slides on Google Drive
- Demo on YouTube